Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jan'n'Joe










Day off at the Field Lab due to a visit from my new best gun totin' friends Jan and Joe. Benita and Beatrice put on quite the show and even exhibited some mother/daughter love. (so that's what a cowlick is...) Happy Birthday Jan!!

Don't forget....Breakfast with Benita each morning at 8:30 central time. If you sign up for a free account at http://www.stickam.com/ you can interact with yours truly and others watching the feed at www.stickam.com/thefieldlab Please direct any technical questions you might have to my IT guy in the UK....Neil.... 71,93,48,0

6 comments:

mike said...

hello Jan and Joe

neil said...

Another benefit of registering on the stickcam.com website is that you can 'Subscribe To User' and be notified by email when TFL goes online. Once registered and subscribed to TFL, go to ...
Home->My Subscriptions->Live Notifications
...and complete the process of confirming an email address.
I have also subscribed to 'Calendar Notifications' in the same area. This should notify me of thefieldlab's broadcast schedule when John puts events in his calendar. nudge nudge, wink wink - say no more

Billy Bob said...

Ok, I give up. Every time I go to look at The Field Lab web cam, it don't work. Tried three different browsers and still the same thing.....just a pic of JW and Benita. Been try'n since 7:30am and here it is almost 10am and "nuttin".

neil said...

Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed. Go to the homepage at www.stickam.com, they always have a live show playing there. Have a play and see is you can get it working there. If you are traveling it may not work at some wifi 'hotspots' depending on what they set the network to allow. I can not view from my work's network.

ezrablu said...

No better friends than gun totin friends :o)
I keep missing Breakfast with Benita, too...I'm guessin it's something I'm not doin right. Thanks for the suggestions Neil, I'll give it a try.

Unknown said...

John, I can view you today working on your greenhouse. Is there any sound? The sound on my computer is not working right now (put in new motherboard and having several spots of trouble) so I have no way of hearing anything anyway. I requested to be your "friend". hope I did it right. I'm here every day even though I don't post.